Many patients from all over the world come to India for various types of spine surgeries. India has become the most preferred destination for high quality and affordable spine surgery. Right from diagnosis to surgery, very advanced technology and equipment are needed to perform a successful spine surgery. Further, some of the complex spine problems need a great deal of expertise and vast experience. Keeping all these things in mind, we at Treatment Assistance have chosen some select hospitals and spine surgery specialists and have formed a wide network of hospitals and spine surgeons at various locations in India so that we can offer you best options in terms of quality and cost of spine surgery.
The spine surgeons at our network spine hospitals in India use minimally invasive and computer guided techniques in spine surgery. In a Minimally Invasive spine surgery the spine surgeons make a few small incisions unlike the open surgery where a single large incision is made. Minimally Invasive spine surgery has several important benefits for the patients.
Some of the benefits of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Less Scarring
- Shorter Hospital Stay
- Lesser Blood loss
- Reduced postoperative pain
- Shorter recovery time
- Less chances of infection
Facilities offered at our Network Hospitals for Spine Surgery in India
- Multi-disciplinary team of experienced spine Surgeons, Rheumatologists ,Neurologist, Physicians and Physiotherapist.
- Most advanced diagnostic facility including dynamic digital X rays ,Spiral CT scanning ,MRI and Electrophysiology.
- Latest surgical techniques for all spine problems with focus on minimal access spine surgery and micro endoscopic spine surgeries, functional spine preservation techniques and spinal arthoplasty for all ( disc diseases) as well as instrumentation.
- Fully equipped rehabilitation and physiotherapy center for non operative treatment of backache and neck pain.
- Development of newer techniques in spine surgeries and introducing latest technology.
- Information, support and training on preventive measures to avoid backaches and neck pain and other spinal disorders
Some of the routinely done Spine Surgeries at our Network Hospitals for Spine surgery in India
- Endoscopic Anterior Micriforaminotomy
- Endoscopic Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy and Discectomy
- Cervical Stenosis Decompression
- Posterior cervical Arthrodesis
- Excision of Intradural extramedullary tumors
- Thoracic Micro endoscopic Disectomy
- Thoracoscopy for Adult Thoracic Scoliosis
- Uniportal Endoscopic Thoracic Sympathectomy for Hyperhydrosis
- Thorascopic Fixation of Thoracic and Lumbar Fractures
- Thorascopic Excision of paraspinal Tumors
- Thoracoscopic Vertebrectomy
- Laparoscopic Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion(ALIF )
- Microsurgical Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion(ALIF )
- Total Disc Replacement
- Endoscopic Discectomy and Foraminotomy
- Endoscopic Decompression for Stenosis
- Endoscopic Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Percutaneous Fusion techniques
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Excision of Intradural Extramedullary Tumors
- Vertebroplasty / kyphoplasty
For more information of affordable and high quality spine surgery in India, please visit us @ http://www.treatmentassistance.in.