General and Laparoscopic Surgery at our Network General Surgery Hospitals in India
The medical specialty of General Surgery deals with various surgical procedures on your tummy and the organs concerned with digestion of food and excretion of waste. General Surgery includes surgeries related to oesophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, bile ducts, bowel, colon and rectum. General Surgery also includes breast surgery and surgery on the as thyroid, pituitary and adrenal glands.
General Surgery services offered at our network hospitals in India include the following.
- Surgical removal of Pancreatic and Biliary tract tumours.
- Surgery for treating diseases of the small and large intestine.
- Surgery for treating Gastroesophageal Reflux disease, Gastric Malignancies and diseases of the Spleen.
- Surgical removal of the Gallbladder
- Surgery for treating anorectal diseases like haemorrhoids and various benign and malignant conditions of the anal canal.
- Obesity surgeries for treating morbid obesity condition
- Advanced Laparoscopic procedures
Advanced Diagnostic Facilities at our Network General Surgery Hospitals in India
Our network hospitals in India have highly advancednon-invasive or minimally invasive diagnostic techniques to diagnose various diseases. By using advanceddiagnostic techniques, the doctors are able to diagnose potentially life-threatening conditions morequickly, accurately, and with little or no need for invasive surgery.
State-of-the-art Outpatient Facility at our Network General Surgery Hospitals in India
Our network hospitals in India offer many minor procedures on an outpatient basis that do not require any hospital stay. You will get high-quality care at state-of-the-art outpatient facilities that are designed to provide the best possible setting for patient-cantered care. The hospitals have the latest medical technology and scientific know-how and a convenient, efficient, and comfortable environment.
Laparoscopic Surgery at our Network General Surgery Hospitals in India
Whenever possible, the laparoscopic and general surgeons at our network hospitals in India use minimally invasive diagnostic and surgical techniques. Minimally invasive surgery offers several benefits when compared to conventional surgery like:
- Lesser Pain
- Faster Recovery
- Lesser Scarring
- Less injury to tissue
- Shorter hospital stays
- Lesser Blood Loss
- Lesser chances of infection
The surgeons at our network hospitals in India have the expertise to perform image-guided surgery for cancerous tumours such as melanomas and breast cancer. Image-guided surgery not only improves the staging of these cancers, but also minimizes the surgery needed to adequately treat these tumours.
Using the latest minimally invasive techniques such as laparoscopic surgery and surgical endoscopy, the surgeons have treated many complex cases of Gastrointestinal Tract Disease, Pancreaticobiliary Disease, Colorectal Disease and Morbid Obesity.
Robot Assisted Surgery at our Network General Surgery Hospitals in India
Our network hospitals in India have advanced computer guided robotic surgery. The robotic technology allows the surgeon to overcome current limitations of conventional laparoscopic surgery. There are many abdominal procedures that are performed using advanced robotic system. Robotic surgery systemprovides enhanced dexterity and three-dimensional view of the organs to the surgeons. From the console, the surgeon controls the four robotic arms that position and manoeuvre the endoscopic instruments that the surgeon inserts through small incisions. The advantages of robotic surgery are similar to what you see with other minimally invasive procedures. Robotic surgery offers all the generic benefits that are offered by laparoscopic surgery like smaller incisions, less scarring, less blood loss, fewer infections, shorter hospital stays, and quicker return to normal activities.
Common General Surgery procedures offered at our Network General Surgery Hospitals in India
- Abdomino – Perineal Resection
- Abscess – Intra Abdominal
- Abscess – Pelvic
- Abscess – Subphrenic
- Amputation – Above Knee
- Amputation – Below Knee
- Amputation – Toe
- Breast – Wide Excision and Axillary Sample
- Breast Biopsy
- Mastectomy – Male Subcutaneuos
- Cholecystectomy – Gall Bladder Removal
- Epididymal Cyst Removal
- Hernia Repair – Epigastric
- Hernia Repair – Femoral
- Hernia Repair – Inguinal
- Hydrocele Operation – Adult
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Spleen Removal – Splenectomy
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Femoral Embolectomy
- Femoro-Femoral Bypass
- Femoro-Popliteal Bypass
- Varicose Ulcer Treatment
- Varicose Vein Removal
Treatment Assistance has been helping international patients from all over the world to travel to India for various types of high quality and affordable laparoscopic surgeries. Here is why you should choose Treatment Assistance as you preferred medical travel assistance provider to travel to India for your laparoscopic surgery.
- Get Free Expert Medical Opinions from Top Laparoscopic Surgeons in India
- Get Free Cost Estimates for your Laparoscopic Surgery at Best Laparoscopic Surgery Hospitals in India
- Get Treated at Most Advanced and Internationally Accredited Laparoscopic Surgery Hospitals in India
- All types Laparoscopic Surgeries are Offered at our Network Laparoscopic Surgery Hospitals in India
- Free Guidance and Support round the Clock. Call or WhatsApp +91 9900 244 323
- From Airport Transfers to Hotel Bookings, we Offer Complete Ground Assistance Services in India
How to Get Started ?
Get a free no obligation expert medical opinion from top laparoscopic surgeons in India and lowest quote for your treatment at best hospitals for minimal access surgeries in India. All you need to do is send the following details to us at email@example.com to get started.
- Your name, age and sex
- Your medical reports and scan images (if available )
- Your medical history and current condition.