Urinary and Kidney Treatment Services at Top Urology Hospitals in India
Urology is a branch of medicine that specializes in treating diseases or the problems in the urinary tract of males, females and children and the male reproductive system. The organs covered under urology are the kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs like the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Doctors in this speciality are called urologists. The Urologists treat urologic disorders or conditions like the urinary obstruction, prostate enlargement (BPH), erectile dysfunction, urinary incontinence, urinary tract calculus disease (stones), bladder cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, kidney cancer, urinary tract infection, sexually transmitted disease and injury to urologic organs. The Urologists also perform minimally invasive surgeries of the prostate, bladder and ureter. Using minimally invasive techniques, the remove stones, blockages, cancerous growths, or repair any abnormalities.
We have a wide network of some of the best urology centres in India that offer affordable and world-class urologic treatment under following main subspecialties.
- Paediatric Urology – Diagnosis and Treatment of Disordersin children’s urinary and genital organs
- Urologic Cancers – Diagnosis and treatment of cancer of the urinary tract of men and women. Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Testicular Cancer etc.
- Renal Transplantation – Kidney Transplant Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Stone Removal – in kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder and urethra
- Female Urology – Diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract disorders prevalent in females
- Neuro-Urology -Treatment of urologic conditions that have a neurological origin. Urodynamic, Evaluation, Treatment of Voiding Disorders andErectile Dysfunction
Why should you choose our network Urology Centres for Urology Treatment?
Many patients from all over the world come to our network urology hospitals in India for the treatment of disorders of the kidney, ureter, prostate gland, bladder and testicles and urological cancers. Following are some of the reasons why patients choose our network urology hospitals in India for various urological treatments.
- Lowest cost of treatment when compared to urology centres or hospitals in any other leading medical travel destination in the world
- No waiting time for consultations or diagnosis or treatment
- Highly skilled and experienced Urologists who have an expertise in minimally invasive surgical techniques, including robot-assisted surgery and ablative procedures designed to destroy cancer and other diseases without open surgery
- Latest and Advanced Technology for performing minimally invasive procedures to treat kidney stones and cysts and some cancers of the kidney
- Multidisciplinary team of radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, interventional radiologists, pathologists and an experienced team of nurses, technicians and others to complete medical care.
- Latest equipment for diagnosis and testing like the Non-invasive Ultrasound, Cystoscopy, Specialized X-ray , Biopsy, PSA Test etc.
- Our network Urology Hospitals in India have Urodynamic studies (UDS) facility. Urodynamic studies (UDS) assess the function of lower urinary tract that consists of bladder, urethra, and pelvic floor muscles, by measuring various aspects of bladder filling and emptying. The urodynamic machine has the measuring and recording devices, computer and printer. Using the Urodynamic tests, following things can be known.
- Bladder pressure – filling and emptying
- Pelvic floor muscle assessment
- Urine flow rate – Uroflowmetry
- Cystometry with X-ray observation
- Pressure in the Abdomen
- Abdominal ultrasound – before and after voiding
Other uro-diagnostic facilities available at our network urology hospitals in India
- Male infertility evaluation
- Transrectal and transabdominal ultrasound
- Prostate biopsy
- Blood tests
- CT scans
- Complete range of nonsurgical and surgical treatment optionsusing less invasive and innovative techniques to reduce recovery time and achieve better outcomes. Some of the surgery techniques used are Laser Surgery of kidney stones, Heat Treatment for Enlarged Prostate, Nerve Sparing Surgery for prostate problems, Keyhole Surgery, Cryotherapy for kidney cancer, Urethral sling for female incontinence etc.
Some of our network urology hospitals in India have highly advanced Robotic Surgery Systems. Robotic surgery can be used to perform many types of urologic procedures like cystectomy, prostatectomy, nephrectomy etc. The Robotic Surgery System help urologists to get access of hard-to-reach organs such as the prostate gland, kidneys and ureters and perform technically challenging procedures with a lot of precision. This also helps to preserve healthy tissue and nerves.
Minimally Invasive Robotic Urology Surgery has several advantages over the traditional open surgery. Some of the main advantages of this minimally invasive robotic surgery are as follows.
- Lesser Pain
- Lesser Blood loss
- Fewer Complications
- Lesser Scarring
- Shorter Hospital Stay
- Quicker Recovery
- Lesser risk of infection
- Lesser chances of damaging health tissues and nerves that are involved in urinary control and sexual function
- Faster return to potency and continence
- Better clinical outcomes
- Lesser risk of infection
Robotic-Assisted Urology Surgery has been very useful especially in the removal of the prostate using only a few small incisions, Kidney Surgery with increased potential for kidney preservation, Partial nephrectomy in case of kidney cancers where surgeons only remove the tumour and in Pyeloplasty to correct any blockages in order to allow urine to flow normally. In robotic pyeloplasty procedure, the urologists remove the scar tissue from the blocked area and connect the healthy part of the kidney to the healthy ureter.
Complete Diagnosis and Treatment of Urological Problems under one roof
Our network Urology hospitals in India have the facilities and expertise toperformvarious urological operations using keyhole or minimally invasive or laparoscopic techniques. The benefits of laparoscopic surgery include less blood loss, less pain and faster recovery. Your hospital stay would also be much shorter when compared to traditional open surgery. The hospitals offer laparoscopic surgeries for benign and malignant renal tumours, laparoscopic varicocelectomy, laparoscopic nephrectomy, laparoscopic adrenalectomy, laparoscopic ureterolithotomy, to reconstructive surgeries such as laparoscopic pyeloplasty and laparoscopic hernia repair and complex ablative surgery, such as laparoscopic radical prostatectomy.
Kidney Stone Treatment and Endourology
Stones are mostly formed in the kidneys and may get stuck in the ureter, blocking the flow of urine and causing pain. Urinary stone disease is one of the most common urological problems treated at our network urology hospitals in India. Many patients from African and Middle-eastern countries come here for kidney stone treatment. The hospitals have complete range of endourological techniques, minimally invasive procedures, ultrasound and laser non-surgical treatment and the latest technological innovations to treat kidney stone problem. Treatments such as non-invasive Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), Holmium Laser Lithotripsy (endoscopic laser surgery) or Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL) are offered at our network hospitals.
Nowadays we see more and more aging mensuffering fromthe problem of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or enlarged prostate. People suffering from enlarged prostate problem usually have the symptoms liketerminal dribbling, hesitancy, poor stream, urgency of micturition, sensation of incomplete voiding, and frequent night time urination. BPH or the enlarged prostate problem may gradually lead to acute urinary retention, bladder damage, bladder stone, recurrent urinary tract infectionand impairment of kidney function if left undiagnosed and untreated for long. For the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), our network urology hospitals in India offer transurethral resection of prostate (TURP) surgery, minimally invasive therapy using transurethral needle ablation (TUNA) and laser prostatectomy.
Our network Urology Hospitals in India offer surgical treatment for all forms of urological cancers like kidney cancer, ureter cancer, bladder cancer, prostatecancer, testicular cancer etc. The hospitals have complete range of diagnostic equipment and tests to detect cancer at a very early stage. The hospitals have advanced technology and expertise to perform minimally invasive cancer surgeries, chemotherapy and radiation therapy. In simple, from diagnosis to treatment all the facilities are available under one roof.
Andrology is the medical specialty that deals with men’s health, particularly relating to the problems of the male reproductive system(infertility, sexual dysfunction, inflammations, neoplasmata) and urological problems in men.Our network urology hospitals in Indiaoffer advanced and affordable treatment to patients with problems of male sexual dysfunction, male infertility and urological problems. Some of the common treatments offered under this specialty are as follows.
- Penile Injection Therapy
- Urethral Suppository
- Vacuum device therapy
- Microsurgical Vasovasostomy
- Electrovibration Techniques
- Penile Implants
- Venous Leak Ligation
- Abnormal penile curvature correction
- Microvascular Penile revascularisation Surgery
- Artificial reproductive techniques for the male
Female Urology is a medical sub-speciality that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract disorders that are prevalent in females. Some of the common disorders treated under this sub-specialty are urinary incontinence, recurrent urinary tract infection, pelvic floor prolapse, voiding dysfunction, urethral syndrome and interstitial cystitis. Our network urology hospitals in India have complete diagnostic facilitiesfor evaluationlike bladder function test, various imaging studies , cystoscopy etc.The hospitals offer many advanced and minimally invasive surgical procedures at a modern and advanced and completely equipped set-up. Some of the common female urological procedures offered at our network hospitals in India are
- Urinary tract reconstruction
- Heat therapy for female urethral syndrome
- Augmentation cystoplasty
- Fistula repairs
- Pelvic floor training & physiotherapy
Reconstructive urology deals in restoring normal anatomy and urinary, sexual and reproductive function. Reconstructive urology surgery helps to restore normal function but in most instances improves the cosmetic appearance and quality of life. Reconstructive urology can also help repair traumatic injuries to the kidney, ureter, bladder, and genitals. Reconstructive surgery can also be offered to patients who have congenital or acquired anomalies of the urinary tract. Such anomalies include urethral strictures, penile curvature and dysfunctional bladders. Reconstructive urology may require a multidisciplinary team of expert urologists, general surgeons and plastic surgeons.
Paediatric Urology is a sub-speciality in urology that deals with diseases of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, sexual and reproductive organs in children from new-born age to 15 years of age. At our network paediatric urology centres in in India, expertise for the surgical reconstruction of congenital defects of the urinary tract either by open surgery or laparoscopy is available. Some of the routinely treated paediatric urological problems are hypospadias, Urinary obstruction and vesicoureteral reflux, hydronephrosis, stone disease, urethral valves, etc. The centres have excellent paediatric anaesthesia and ICU support facilities and paediatric laparoscopic urology facilities.
In a Renal or Kidney transplantation surgery a healthy kidney from another person (donor) is placed in the body and the work of two failed kidneys is taken over by the one new kidney.Kidney Transplant Surgery is performed on those patients who are suffering from chronic kidney failure, or end-stage renal disease (ESRD). For a patient suffering with chronic kidney failure or end stage renal disease, a successful kidney transplant can improve the quality of life of the patient drastically. After the surgery the patient would be able to return to a more normal lifestyle and have more control over daily living. In Our network kidney transplant hospitals in India, Renal transplantation is routinely performed. The hospitals have highly skilled and experienced urologists and nephrologists and a dedicated kidney transplant intensive care unit ( ICU). Laparoscopic kidney retrieval, vascular access and fistula creation are also done routinely.
In India there is a very long list of patients waiting for CadavericKidney Transplant Surgery. The waiting time is quite long and hence CadavericKidney Transplant Surgery is generally not recommended for foreign/overseas patients. Overseas patients are generally suggested to undergoLiving Donor Kidney Transplant Surgery. In a Living Donor Kidney Transplant Surgery, the donor must be a close relative or family member only. The suitability of the donor for the donation would be determined by the Renal Transplant Team after studying the various aspects and performing a series of medical tests.
Some of the common urological procedures offered at our Network Urology Hospitals in India
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- CAPD Catheter Insertion
- Female Urology
- Flexible Ureteroscopy
- Fulguration of Posterior – Urethral Valves
- Hypospadiasis Repair
- Ileal Conduit
- Laparoscopic Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic Radical cystectomy
- Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic Radical prostatectomy
- Laparoscopic Urology
- Laproscopic Surgery for Kidney
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Laser Treatment
- Optical Urethrotomy
- Pediatric Urology
- Penile Prosthesis Implantation
- Penile Prosthesis Insertion
- Radical Cystectomy
- Radical Nephrectomy
- Radical Nephroureterectomy
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Removal of Kidney Stones
- Kidney Transplant
- Surgery for Stress Incontinence
- Testicular Implant
- Ureter Re-Implantation
- Urethroplasty (including hypospadius repair)
- Uro UVF & UVF Repair
- Varicocele Repair(Microscopic)
- VVF Repair
How to Get Started?
Travel to India for High Quality and Affordable Urology Treatment at some of the best Hospitals for Urology Treatment in India. Now you can get a free no obligation opinion form top Urology Specialists in India and lowest quote for the treatment. To get started please send the following details to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name, Age and Sex
- Brief Medical History and Current Condition
- Scan Images and Reports
- OtherMedical Reports ( If any)