LASER stands for Light Amplification Stimulated Emission of Radiation and is now finding numerous applications in the field of medicine. There are broad spectrums of indications for LASER treatment.
The indications for LASER surgery include-
- Dermatology and Plastic Surgery: Epidermal nevi, Telangiectasias, Spider veins, Warts, Skin tags, Anal tags, Ulcers, Keloids, Scar revision and Skin resurfacing.
- ENT Surgery: ENT lesions, Cysts, Oral leukoplakia, Oral & Maxillofacial lesions, Ophthalmology, treatment of eye and orbit diseases.
- General Surgery: Surgical incision/excision, vaporization and coagulation of soft tissue, complete or partial resection of internal organs, lesions, tissue ablation and vessel coagulation in necessary.
- Pediatric Surgery: Warts, port wine stains & verrucae.
- Aesthetics: Permanent reduction of unwanted hair, skin rejuvenation, non-ablative wrinkle reduction, photocoagulation of pigmented lesions to reduce lesion size, leg veins and telangiectasias.
- Vascular Surgery: Varicose veins (with or without sapheno -femoral or sapheno -popliteal junction insufficience)
The types of LASERS include-
- Vascular lasers:
- 532 nm KTP (laser utilizing Potassium Titanyl Phosphate (KTP) crystal)
- 1064 nm Nd Yag (Neodynium:Yitrium Aluminium Garnet (Nd: YAG) laser)
- 585 PDL (Pulsed dye lasers)
- Ablative lasers:
- Er (erbium laser)
- CO2 (carbon dioxide laser or CO2 laser)
- How to Get Started ?
If you want to travel to India for high quality and affordable cervical cancer treatment then please send the following details to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name and age of the patient
- Latest medical reports
- Details of current medical condition of the patient ( in brief )
For more information on traveling to India for cervical cancer treatment, you can write to us at email@example.com or call/Whatsapp at +91 9900 244 323 anytime. To get started, click here https://www.treatmentassistance.in/get-started/