A dental implant is a simulated or artificial root that replaces the missing natural tooth root.
What is Dental Implantology?
Dental implantology is the field of dentistry that is concerned with the replacement of missing teeth and their supporting structures with artificial prostheses anchored to the jawbone. Tooth loss not only causes loss of function, it also leads to psychological problems causing low self-esteem and social impairment thus significantly affecting the quality of one’s life.
What are the indications for implant treatment?
- Restore dental aesthetics
- Restore lost dental function:
- Space maintenance and occlusal stability
- Orthodontic anchorage
- Convenience and comfort
- Bone preservation and prevention of disuse atrophy after tooth loss
What are the types of Implants?
A huge majority of modern implants nowadays are endosteal (i.e. placed within or inside the alveolar bone) in design. Endosteal implants can be further categorized into several different types based on geometry, shape, surface, function and materials:
- Cylindrical or root form implants
- Blade implants and the ramus frame
- Pin implants (Chercheve)
- Disc implants
- Pterygoid or zygomatic implants
- Trans-osteal implants
How to Get Started ?
If you want to travel to India for high quality and affordable cervical cancer treatment then please send the following details to us by email at email@example.com
- Name and age of the patient
- Latest medical reports
- Details of current medical condition of the patient ( in brief )
For more information on traveling to India for cervical cancer treatment, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/Whatsapp at +91 9900 244 323 anytime. To get started, click here https://www.treatmentassistance.in/get-started/