Infertility Treatment Services at World-class Infertility Treatment Centres in India
Male or female infertility is the inability of a couple to bring a pregnancy to term after a year or more of regular and unprotected sexual intercourse. There are many couples worldwide who are unable to conceive their firstchild or are unable to conceive a second or subsequent child. Hence there are many couples with such problem who are in their childbearing age, seek medical help for infertility. Medical help is sought usually after about two years of failing to conceive. Infertility problems may be with men or women or both of them.
There are many reasons for infertility but some of the most common causes of infertility are as follows.
- Failure to ovulate on a regular cycle in women
- Blockage or impairment of the fallopian tubes in women
- Sperm defects in men
- Endometriosis in women that cause obstruction or blockage of the reproductive organs
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCO) in women
- Abnormal cervical mucusin women can prevent sperm from reaching the egg
- Absent or malformed uterus, fibroids, polyps, and scar tissue can interfere with normal uterine function
The good part is, there are more effective infertility treatments available nowadays. With the advancement in technology and expertise, infertility treatments are now more successful, with pregnancy rates obtained with most treatment comparable to natural pregnancy rates.
Treatment Assistance has formed a network of some of the leading infertility treatment centres in India that offer very affordable infertility treatment packages and world-class care for infertile couples seeking treatment. The medical and non-medical staffs at these centres understand that management of infertility includes both the physical and emotional care of couple. Therefore they provide a very caring environment and support to theinfertile couples in order to help them to cope with the various aspects of their condition. Hence it all starts with professional counselling that forms a very important part of care to help them to cope with the various aspects of their condition and treatment process.
Advanced Diagnostic Facilities
Proper diagnosis is the first step in planning the right treatment and to get good outcomes. Our network infertility centres in India have advanced diagnostic facilitates. A series of tests and investigations are done in order to find the problem. These tests includes :
- Initial infertility consultation that starts with history and physical examination
- An internal ultrasound called Transvaginal Ultrasound is used to evaluate a female partner’s uterus and ovaries
- Testing of the male partner’s sperm count, shape, and motility to assess his fertility called as Semen Analysis
- Tests of important hormones called as Hormonal Testing that give important information about a female partner’s reproductive system
- Hysterosalpingogram, a radiology procedure to assess tubal patency and shape of uterine cavity and fallopian tubes
- Counselling to help couples to have a better understanding of their present situation and the treatment options
Advanced Technology and Facilities
Our network infertility centres in India offer world-class technology for minimally invasive and robotic surgeries to treat various infertility problems. The centres have well equipped assisted reproductive techniques laboratory for IVF and ICSI and advanced imaging facility like 3D or 4D Ultra sound machine. The operation theatres have state of the art equipment like HD Camera for high resolution ,wide view screens, high frequency surgery unit, bipolar resectoscope, rotocut morcellator, Harmonic Scalpel system etc. that help the surgeons to perform complex surgeries and various laparoscopic procedures. The assisted reproductive techniques (ART) laboratories have laminar flow workstation, carbon dioxideIncubators, Rapid Eye Vitrification system for Cryopreservation of embryos etc.
Common Infertility Treatments offered at our Infertility Treatment Centres in India
There are many treatment options available to overcome the problems of male and female infertility. Once your diagnosis has been completed, the infertility treatment specialists will review the results and recommend a treatment plan. The treatment plan may include one or more treatment alternatives. The doctors will explain you the treatment plan in detail.
Treatment Options for Women
- Fertility Medications
- IUI – Intrauterine Insemination
- IVF – In Vitro Fertilization
- ICSI – Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Egg Donation (Ovum Donation)
- Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Robotic Surgeries
- Operative Hysteroscopy
- Embryo Cryopreservation
- Donor Embryo
Treatment Options for Men
- Medical and Hormonal Remedies
- Varicocele Repair
- ICSI – Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- TESA – Testicular Sperm Aspiration/Extraction
How to Get Started?
Get a Free Expert Medical Opinion from Top Infertility Specialists of India and lowest cost for Infertility Treatment at Best Infertility centres in India. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us anytime at +91 9900 244 323 for more information.